My bedroom is the most personal part of our house. It is where I can do crazy stuffs, emote on my own and be out of my mind. When I dream about bed room I want it to be something classy and elegant yet simplicity must not be out of the group. Not too small but not too wide, just enough for a woman like me. Walls and floor and even the furniture was painted by the combination of black and white.

1 If i had all the money to spend I world I would definitely put a batting cage in my room. It would be sick to have one in your room and you could just hit whenever you want! This is the first thing I would want in my room. Or a hot tub.

2 I would want a picture with vintage car pictures and baseball picture.I just like to see the history in pictures cause i visually learn not just by reading a book.  baseball and vintage-car

3 Lastly I would need a food place i my room. If I had a chick-fil-a and coast vide in my room I could have unlimited food that is really good. Also if I had food places in my room all my friends could come over and we could have Parties. And i want a mini fridge full of my favorite drinks.